I have no idea what I'm doing

Saturday, September 09, 2006

finally!


I had this dream last night that was so crazy, and it seemed like it lasted forever! I was being chased by the cops all night, only the cops were celebs like Leslie Nielson, Patrick Stewert, and Brad Pitt. They couldn't catch me, it was like an all-out man hunt for me, and I kept evading them, I remember actually feeling scared when I woke up, it was so weird!

Anyway, I woke up around noon, stumbled around like I always do in the morning, and found a letter from the driver assessment office. I was so excited I was actually shaking when I opened it, or maybe it was the three cups of coffee. The first thing I read was: our records indicated that you may have a medical condition that could effect your ability to operate a motor vehicle safely. WHAT?? I don't have any medical conditions...I don't know what that's all about. Then it went on to say that I have an appointment on the 20th, and I have to take a written, vision, road sign, and road test. Ugh.

I hope they decide that I, uh, don't have a medical condition because I'm signed up for North Central in the winter semester to start my associate of arts :D

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home